Friday, June 10, 2011

Work it:Casual Friday

A lonely grey Friday afternoon. Not only is the weather yucky outside today, but my boy had to go into work early, leaving me to get pictures of my casual Friday outfit and go thrifting all by my lonesome.

 I really wanted to wear these shoes today, but after stepping outside and seeing the crumby weather I promptly went back in and changed into flats. Sigh. Sun come soon!

Isn't this jacket awesome! It is Jordache denim jacket from the 90's I found at Red Light Vintage a few years back, and I only pull it out when I am in a certain mood. I could wear it everyday but I don't want to take the risk of getting burnt out on it. Do you ever have an item you could wear daily but save as a special piece?

Jacket: Jordache
Jeans: Old Navy
V-Neck: Old Navy
Wedges: Guess


Peace, <3 & (A)-
Chey

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Great jacket. How do I follow you? I hope you will check out my blog and follow me.

    ReplyDelete