Saturday, June 4, 2011

Monday (Monday)

So I saw this About Me ABC post over at ♥elycia's blog and thought it would be fun. Thats all there is to it! 


A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Queen! Tempurpedic. Magic. It is one of my most prized possessions. Seriously worth every penny.
C. Chore that you hate:  Dishes. I do them all evening at work and then get home and do them. Luckily I have an amazing boyfriend that helps with them a lot. Also cleaning the dove’s cage. It huge and they crap a lot.
D. Dogs: I have a Chihuahua named Bambi, an my family dogs; an Akita-lab mix named Dylan, and Jessy, our german      sheppard chow mix.
E. Essential start to your day:  Teeth brushing and a kiss from my boy.
F. Favourite color: Red
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'2.5
I. Instruments you play: A little Bass and that’s about it!
J. Job title: Prep cook/ dishwasher. Productions Manager at KBVR FM.
K. Kids: Are really cool. I have 5 little siblings and I maybe want to adopt someday.
L. Live: Corvallis, OR for school, Seattle when I finish.
M. Mother's name: Suzanne Ruth.
N. Nicknames: Chey,  Chey-Chey (pronounced SHY).
O. Overnight hospital stays: One.
P. Pet peeve: So many. Leaving the sponge in the kitchen sink. Not putting things away where they belong.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I love the powerglove…..its so bad.”
R. Right or left handed: Lefties are lovers.
S. Siblings: Five younger!
T. Time you wake up: Depends on when class is. Usually around 7:30.
U. Underwear: Covers your bum! (Sometimes!)
V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant
W. What makes you run late: Slow people I’m with- I am always early.
X. X-Rays you've had: Teeth, head, stomach, chest. A lot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: The best chicken parmesan both real chicken and vegetarian, you will ever have. I also make kick ass vegan cookies.
Z. Zoo animal: Ostriches.






Happy Monday!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. i loved when elycia did this! youre cute, thanks for your comment!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete