Thursday, June 9, 2011

TiLT

My very second TilT! School and finals are over, that means more time for blogging, crafting and adventures!
Here we go!

peanut butter chocolate pillows- After hearing about Kaylah of The Dainty Squid raving about these vegan delights I had to make them. Thank you to The PPK for these and all your amazing vegan recipes! Mine turned out pretty big; I wasn't expecting them to rise and spread out as much as they did- a little goes a long way with these suckers! Also, the wax paper was important- the dough gets really sticky.



dark cycle clothing- One of my all time favorite Etsy shops! This husband/wife duo makes the most unique t-shirts with animals riding bicycles and other wheeled apparatuses (and other awesome shirts). I bought one for my boy- a wolf riding a fixie. Go check them out. NOW!
via dark cycle clothing


bambi riverbelle- This is my baby girl. She means the world to me. Bambi just turned 5 years old at the end of May- shes getting so old!


cafe yumm!- This is my go-to food. Brown rice, black beans, shredded cheese, tomatoes, black olives, salsa, avacoado, sour cream all topped of with the tangy-delicious Yumm! Sauce. AND for you vegans- they can hook you up. 'Nuf Said.
via preppyinportland

Hope you are all having a good week everyone! Keep up the good blogging!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment: