Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Day 2: Craft



angry bird plush.I was feeling a bit crafty a while ago and decided to play off of my love of Angry Birds and make this little sucker.

 I'm not going to go all tutorial on you but basically what I did was follow a ball pattern for the body, inverted it and filled it with batting (I sewed the whole thing by hand), two triangles for the beak, and basically winged (no pun intended) the feathers at the head and tail. Sewing the beak on was the hardest part honestly, it was hard keeping it in place while sewing it onto the spherical body.
 And I ran out of red thread in the process!

Anyhew, I am no professional crafter AT ALL so it looks a little homemade, but I like it and so does my sister whom I gave it to. My next project is one of the pigs!

Summer craft'n is fun!

Peace  & (A) -
Chey

2 comments: