Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 9: My Boy



meet my best friend. Sean is an amazing friend boyfriend and person in general. He cooks, loves animals, is uber creative and a million other things. It is really amazing to be able to live with and share my life with such a caring and responsible person. I have had so much trouble trusting people in the past and surrounding myself with mautre people. Its the little things about him that I love. He has a full time job. He has a car (and a drivers licence). He surprises me with little things that make me smile. He makes me think cliche things! Which I never do! Sean built a bike for me and crafts with me. He loves tattoos and all things steampunk. So many things I could say... but most importantly we are both so so happy and alive. 

Sean has taught  me that things will always get better. When you are feeling down, even in your darkest moments things will get better. Together we drive each other to be successful and passionate with our education, our jobs, careers, art. I have never been so motivated and happy and driven. Sometimes people loose themselves in relationships, but in some cases you are able to find yourself, so stay positive, push through and keep your eyes open for that special person that will make you shine, glow and spew happy rainbow glittery things!

Peace <3 & (A)- Chey
Chey
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment: