Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Day 28: My favorite crafts

Today I thought I would share a few of my favorite crafting items as I venture along on a new hair clip!

felt. I love felt and always keep lots on-hand.


 kid's scissors and floss. I use kid's scissors for my smaller crafts- they are so sharp and precise.
Floss is great as I am teaching myself to embroider!

martha stewart glitter. I LOVE ALL of Martha Stewart's glitter, tinsel and "microbeads". Such great textures and colors!

mod podge. While I hate the smell, it is good for lots of things!
I will update this post with my hairpiece when it is all finished!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like this post so much, really great!Wonderful colors!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete