Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Day 11: The Oregon Coast

adventure time. Here are some pictures I took while day tripping along the Oregon Coast today.
 View from Cape Meares
 Boy at the overlook wearing his new favorite hat!

 message tee: Urban Outfitters
Cutoffs: Guess Jeans
Shoes: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Bracelet: An Absinthe spoon


 Cape Meares Lighthouse.



 The Tillamook Air Museum. HUGE wooden hangar that used to house blimps used in WWII. Very fun place with a great history- I highly recommend it.



This day was truly amazing and revitalized my appreciation for the great state of Oregon (Seattle girl born and bred!). From the nature we saw on the coastline to the people we ran into, to the history of Tillamook, Oregon has earned that feather in it's cap in my eyes.

I hope you are all having great summer adventures. Don't forget to follow My Little Livelihood!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. I love the Oregon coast so much! We used to own a beach house in Lincoln City and spend our summers there when I was younger, and looking at your pictures reminded me of how much I miss it down there.....I think a trip is in order! Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete