Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Day 19: Something Wicked This Way Comes...

HP VII part II is coming up soon! If you can't already tell by my tattoo below I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. For this premire coming up on the 15th I am dressing up as a Death Eater. For HP VII part I I was Luna Lovegood (hello- the hair!). Anyways today I went to the fabric store and bought the material to make my cloak and the Boy's Dumbledore's costume!

 Unlike the smaller projects I have been working on lately this job required a sewing machine, so I pulled out my not-so trusty Dressmaker (I believe its a 998 B) and after an hour of messing with it got the damned thing to sew. It still has tension and jamming problems but I'm getting the job done. Oh, ALSO I no longer have the pedal so that sucks extra golden snitches.

I will show off my completed look next week when its time for the midnight premiere!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

2 comments:

  1. So creative your blog wow! :D
    I follow you for sure,
    look if you want to follow me:
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sewing machine :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete