Saturday, August 25, 2012

Neutrals at Nite














photographed by Sean Carlson

Dress:: TJ Maxx
Scarf:: Gift
Shoes:: Payless
Watch:: Michael Kors
Bracelets:: Nordstrom
Necklace:: Gift

Ok. When did TJ Maxx get all these amazing dresses? I went there the other day and found two dresses I absolutely adored, and considering I'm a VERY picky shopper, that is a big deal. Anyways, the other night we went on a walk around campus and did some nighttime shots, so please excuse the lighting if it bothers you. Campus has a lot of interesting places to take photos that I have never really considered. I guess after four years of seeing the place everyday I overlooked it's beauty.

The weather here in Oregon is starting to cool down; what a relief, however I can still get away with going out without a sweater. 

I forgot to take better shots of my shoes, but I promise they're really cute (grey oxfords!). Oh well, another time.

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. love your cute dress! so summery!
    ps: we're having a surprise painting giveaway on our blog this week - you're invited! :-)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete