Monday, August 13, 2012

Hot Hot Heat

Happy Monday all!








photos by Sean Carlson

Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Hot Topic
Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: (don't remember!)
Jewelry: Nordstrom


Oh my, what another hot day here in Corvallis! I love this summer weather but deep down inside I am secretly ready for fall to be here. The layers and pea-coats get me all excited for new outfit possibilities and combinations. 

While typing out what I wore I looked at the clash of brands and stores each piece in this outfit came from. It really goes to show that you do not need to limit your style to shopping at certain stores; it is all about what speaks to you. I have never been one to follow 'scenes' and have gotten flack for shopping at both Hot Topic and Abercrombie & Fitch- but I really don't care where I get my clothes. If I like something, I get it. This simple summer outfit exemplifies this. 

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey
                           
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment