Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Glow in the dark bubbles....kind of

Hey guys, its been a while. Oh hey, I'm twenty two now. Just had my birthday and like always I'm wondering where the time has gone, the years, this summer even has blown by.

I'm still on the job hunt. Excuse me, career hunt. They tell you that a college degree will get you a good job, well I've learned it takes a bit more than that. Still stuck in Corvallis, but God, I do love this tiny town. Its no big city but it still is so darn pretty! Tonight Sean and I went to the campus to take some outfit photos and it made me kind of sad not being a student anymore!

Awhile ago Sean acquired some glow-in-the-dark bubbles and we took them out the other night to see how they worked. Well, in all honesty, they didn't! The bubble solution glowed a bit like a glow stick, but the actual bubbles looked just like normal bubbles. In the end, we ended up having more fun with the light-up bubble wand it came with!







What summer shenanigans have you guys been up to? Links to your blogs guys!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

No comments:

Post a Comment