Thursday, June 21, 2012

Revamp & Hike

Hello all!

I am back in action. Not only is it summer time, but I have graduated from college! School was getting so hectic that I completely abandoned my blog in favor of research papers. Well, not in favor, but I had to get it done. It feels great to be back now that I am done with school, and now I can focus on things I love again! Adventures, crafting and blogging!

You may also notice the blog's face-lift and new name! The original title of the blog (the oBitchuaries) was a reflection of the blog in that I bitched a lot; it was more like a newspaper column. However, now that I've really got a hold of this whole blog thing I decided that the name Lefties are Lovers is a better representation of not only the content but where I am at in my life.

SO. Here we go! (again) And I promise, I vow, that I am here to stay. I have time on my hands and I am going to use it to my fullest.

Yesterday Sean, Opal and I went on a a little (long) hike up Bald Hill in the Philomath area. Hiking is one of my favorite summer activities. Here are some pictures I took on the hike::

Heading to the main path.



 Getting on the main trail.



 Have you ever wondered what these things are? I learned that they are a reaction the leaf creates when wasps lay their eggs on them!
 View from the top.
 This is where we stopped for a little snack.

 Sean munching on a vegan burrito.
 Yummy!
One of the best signs I have ever seen!

Hikes are amazing. But don't forget your sunscreen and water bottle! I am so excited to be blogging again you guys! Also, I'm looking for some new blogs to read so please leave a link to yours so I can check it out. Spread the love!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment: