Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am a graduate

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I finally graduated college. It only took me four years but it seemed like it took forever!On the other hand though, it feels like my parents just dropped me off at my dorm freshman year. 
A lot has happened these past four years and I definitely have grown a lot, but unlike a lot of people I have encountered, I am still the same person I have always been...just improved in some ways. For example, my style has evolved but I still wear a lot of the same clothes from 4+ years ago, and I have started my family.
The day before commencement ceremony I had a bit of a panic attack, still not knowing what I will be doing the rest of my life. There is a lot of pressure to have a career lined up right after you graduate, but the truth is it doesn't always work that way. I am slowly learning to live up to my own standards, not everyone else's. Like Michelle Obama said, who spoke at our graduation, "define success on your own terms" and while I still have big plans for myself, I can take it at my own pace, and be happy!

 I am not pregnant, my gown is just super unflattering! 
 Me and my sisters.


last image via opb 

GO BEAVS!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. Is that Michelle Obama??? I had no idea she went to OSU thats pretty cool I guess, if your into that sorta thing. hah! congrats on graduating though!

    Sienna

    Captainandnavigator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete