Monday, August 8, 2011

Im not dead I swear!

So as you may have noticed I took a long and unexpected leave of absence from MLL. It was a well needed timeout where I had to take care of myself. As you can also tell I have discontinued my summer posts as I have found it to be turning into quite the monster- I would rather focus my blogging on inspiring and more well polished posts instead. Quality over quantity.

During my vacation from blogging I have had a few meltdowns, some birthdays and two camping trips. Not to mention antiquing and A LOT of outfits! Luckily I never stopped taking pictures so I will have some things to share with you all.

I WILL be posting more often from now on- my break was refreshing. And also reading all of your lovely blogs! So thank you to those who continue to read, comment, and follow!

Here is one of my casual outfits on a hot day last week featuring my favorite shorts I mentioned a while ago!



The ring I was wearing if you don't recognize it is Kat Von D's solid perfume ring with her fragrance Saint and Sinner. Its Fracking HUGE! I love all of Kat Von D's products. I use the tattoo liner to do dramatic and precise cat eyes that don't smudge or crackle like some liquid eyeliners. I also love her eyeshadow and of course my signature fragrance Sinner!

Look for tomorrow's post because I am going to be needing all of your guys' help with something!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment: