Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Day Out on the Town & I'm Going To Be Out of Town

So I am leaving town for the rest of the week headed for Seattle for my 21st birthday and the Seattle Tattoo Expo! Then on to Portland for my birthday celebration. So keep up the awesome blogs while I'm gone!

Here is an outfit I wore last week downtown at the park I love simplicity (and black haha!). I  know I wear my Ray Bans all of the time- they are my favorite pair of sunglasses and I have had them forever!





Dress- Express
Sunglasses- RayBan
Necklace- Vintage costume jewelry
Sandals- Old Navy

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. great blog and post<3333.im fallowing you now. please fallow back, it means a lot to me. Kisses
    XX


    http://lastylemuse.blogspot.com/ visit mee
    LA STYLE MUSE ♥

    ReplyDelete