Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Randoms: Baby and Disney and Sorry!

Hello, first of all look at my baby dove


This is a picture of him when he was three days old (hes a lot bigger now now that hes three weeks old!) I say 'he' but I really don't know the sex yet- so its also nameless. We have just been calling it baby.

Soon I will post some more current pictures- Baby now has feathers and makes cute peeping noises! Birds grow amazingly fast.

It hatched on March 11th and Boy did such a great job taking care of it (and my other doves) while I was away at Disneyland for spring break!

Speaking of which- I have been away at Disneyland for spring break- hence my absence from everywhere on the internet. I look lots of fun pictures though and I cannot wait to put them up here.

And also, my internet at my house is on hiatus- another bump in the road- but should be back up and running by Friday!

Whirlwind; this life is.

Peace, Love & (A)-
Chey

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute a baby dove! congrats mama! we pondered getting a dove for really the only purpose for it to send letters to our friends. how cool would that be! we might have been at disneyland at the same time, maybe even saw each other and didn't even know it :D hope you had a great time!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete