Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Day In The Life: Belated Crystal Castles review

Finals have had me in a study coma for the past week or so so now has been my first chance to chronicle Crystal Castles @ The Roseland in Portland, Or. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Nubby, not that she said she was going to be there but ya never know okay? Maybe one of these days I'll run into her at some Portland hotspot.
So, these pictures were taken after the show, when we were really sweaty and my camera was dying and the flash was fading and everything was wrong! so excuse the quality. My outfit wasn't that exiting- vintage floral print dress: thrifted value village, motorcycle jacket: thrifted Goodwill, Hosiery: Old Navy, boots: Demonia.



The Boy was being dramatic.

All in all amazing show. Got in a fight, danced, (didnt drink?!), ate sum yummy food!




The Boy took me to one of his favorite restaurants in Portland. Bay Leaf is veggie friendly! (Boy is vegan) He had cold noodles and I had the hawaiian fried rice.

Crystal Castles were great- Alice preformed with a broken ankle!? And she still did all her usual crazy shenanigans. And apparently her new look is sporting a cutoff mid-drift tee with a knee-length skirt. I wasn't sure of this at first but she is the only one who can pull this off!


Peace, Love & (A)-
Chey


1 comment: