Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year Refreshed and Clear

This year I am starting my very first ever 365 photo project. I have never done one before, but I am optimistic because I am not pressuring myself to take great photos, or setting limits or themes. Simply taking a photo a day, and posting them. Here is week one of my 2013!







1. A lazy first  day of the year (hungover) reading. 2. Starting off the new year trying new things! A Spanish Coffee from Mcmenamins. 3. Working on a long-neglected craft project. 4. Walking with three of my favorite things: my boyfriend, my pup and a Starbucks latte. 5. Winner-winner chili dinner! 6. Working all day 'til the streetlights turn on.

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey

note: I realize this is only six days. I want to post every Sunday, and the New Year was on a Tuesday, therefore only six posts this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment