Friday, September 14, 2012

Falling





Skirt:: Thrifted
Shoes:: Payless
Sunglasses:: Rayban

Photos:: Sean Carlson
It's almost here....FALL! Whoopee! Finally it has cooled down enough to wear long sleeves and thicker layers. I have been waiting a long time to wear this outfit combo because it has just been too darn hot around here. Both the skirt and the blouse are really thick and heavy fabrics so it definitely wasn't justifiable to wear during summer. The colors are perfect for fall too.

The only downside of fall is back to school. Now that I have graduated I have become pretty depressed about never going back to school again. I could always go to graduate school, and I might some day, but for now its just not financially possible. I really miss school; the classrooms, the note-taking, the outfit planning. It all sounds a bit silly typing it out but I really do miss these things!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend and school goes well for those who are still attending!

Peace <3 & (A)-
Chey




1 comment:

  1. beautiful!
    that blouse is so lovely.great colour.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete